The information we collect includes, but is not limited to:
- Name, address, email address, telephone number, mobile phone number and other contact details;
- Bank account information, including bank account, transit and branch numbers;
- Credit history and financial and identity information from consumer and credit reporting agencies, or financial institutions or businesses that you currently have, or have had, financial dealings with;
- Income information, including the name and contact information of your employer or other source of income;
- Name and contact information of personal references;
- Banking information collected from your physical or online bank statements;
- Information relating to ongoing interactions with Mogo, including payment history, current and historical loan amounts or balances, inquiries or complaints, and similar information;
- Date of birth, and other personal identifiers (only if you choose to provide them to us). If you give us your Social Insurance Number, we may use it to identify you with consumer reporting agencies and other parties, and we may keep it in our records with your other information, even after your account is closed;
- Contact and credit information from other providers of financial products and services where you have agreed to the sharing of your Information with entities like Mogo;
- Information we collect automatically when you visit our website;
- Information we collect from public sources and third parties in order to locate you where a debt is owed to us and we are unable to contact you using the information we have on file; and
- Other information with your consent or as permitted or required by law.
Was this article helpful?